Unique in composition, dose and quality:
- High-dose hyaluronic acid (100 mg per tablet), vegetable extraction and high molecular weight (1600 kDalton), which improve its bioavailability.
- Carnosine at medium to high doses (250 mg per tablet).
- MSM that synergistically increases the action of hyaluronic acid and carnosine.
- Zinc which contributes to the maintenance of skin, hair, nails and normal bones.
- Acid-resistant tablets with greater bioavailability of the active ingredients.
Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide present in the interstitial matrix of many tissues including skin, mucous membranes, joints, eye and connective tissue in general; thanks to its ability to recall water, it intervenes on the hydration and elasticity of the aforementioned tissues. PROJALUSEON contains 114.20 mg of sodium hyaluronate which corresponds to 100 mg of plant-derived hyaluronic acid, high molecular weight (1600 KDalton) for better intestinal absorption.
Carnosine is a particularly abundant dipeptide in the crystalline, in the brain, in skeletal muscles and in the cutaneous and connective tissues more generally. Carnosine has a beneficial effect on the metabolism of these tissues, it has synthetic origin and contained in the active form of L-Carnosine in a medium-high dose of 250 mg for each PROJALUSEON tablet. Carnosine also helps to counter AGE, advanced products of the glycation process, typical of skin aging.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is an organic molecule based on sulfur, present in connective tissue. It is important for the formation and balance of nutrients of the connective tissue itself, hair and nails.
Zinc is a mineral that contributes to the maintenance of skin, hair, nails and normal bones, and is contained in PROJALUSEON as a 14% zinc form of gluconate with a dose of 10 mg per tablet.
Projaluseon is indicated:
- in the rehydration of the skin and mucous membranes;
- for a better well-being of the joints;
- in case of alopecia or other dysfunctions of the skin appendages;
- in the cicatrization and tissue regeneration processes.
L-Carnosine; Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM); Hyaluronic Acid sodium salt (vegetable origin) molecular weight 1600 kDalton; microcrystalline cellulose; gelling: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anti-agglomerating agents: magnesium stearate, colloidal silica, zinc gluconate 14%.
Tablets of Projaluseon supplement are packaged in blisters. A pack contains 30 tablets.
Hyaluseon contains no sweeteners and gluten.
1/2 tablets per day during breakfast and lunch possibly. It’s suggested to drink a few glasses of water in the following 3-4 hours.
The product should be used with a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed stated dose. Do not use in pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. Store in cool, dry place away from light and heat sources.